Congratulations! Hope all continues well for you and your family.
Yeah! So glad it was finally for real! He is a cutie. You can definitely tell he's a Djambov! Congrats!
Joshua is just beautiful!! Congratulations to your family on your new addition. I can't wait to hold that cute bundle of love.
Congratulations Jen, he is absolutely adorable and a precious part of your family I am sure!!! Love your blog!! Hope you are recovering well.
Congratulations! Hope all continues well for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteYeah! So glad it was finally for real! He is a cutie. You can definitely tell he's a Djambov! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteJoshua is just beautiful!! Congratulations to your family on your new addition. I can't wait to hold that cute bundle of love.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jen, he is absolutely adorable and a precious part of your family I am sure!!! Love your blog!! Hope you are recovering well.
ReplyDelete