seven little tikvi (pumpkins)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm not doing anything!

Last Sunday Ivan walked into the kitchen to find Kaleb sitting at the counter with an open jar of peanut butter. Kaleb looked at Ivan and said, "I'm not doing anything." He had peanut butter on his hands, face and clothes. Later that night I found a bunch of peanut butter spots on the carpet in the living room. I'm sure glad he wasn't doing anything. If he was we would really be in trouble.
Posted by Jen at 8:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jen
We are a busy family with five crazy, funny, insane half Bulgarian children a wonderful Bulgarian husband. Me, I'm the ringleader of this circus. I like to read, do digital scrap booking, sew and do a myriad of other crafts I really don't have time for.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (29)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Play doe fun
      • Project 365
      • Our Week
      • Look at this cute hair
      • Diaper change???
      • Snow Day
      • New Years
      • I'm not doing anything!
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.