Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365

I have really been enjoying digital scrap booking lately. I love that there is no mess to get out and then put away. Not to mention not having to say to the kids. Don't touch, leave that alone, and leave the room. (Not always in that order.) I have started a project where I take one picture each day and then place them in a layout. At the end of the year I should have a family year book. I am really liking the project. It reminds me to take more photos and also serves as a family journal. Here are the pages I created for last week. Sometimes it is just too hard to pick only one picture.

I scraplifted the design for the page from M originals. Amber helped me distress some card stock to make the overlays for the photos. There are so many great kits available for free on the internet that it makes it lots of fun to play around with Photoshop. If you want a closer look at the pictures just click on them.

2 comments:

  1. Cute digi layout! I LoVe the owl! I am also doing project 365 & It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jen these are awesome. And you are so cute, how do you stand it! I love the fondant food, did you make the fondant or buy it?

    ReplyDelete